We are proud to announce that BizBot (Norway), iCEIBA (UK), Remipay (Germany) and Trality (Austria) are joining the exciting line-up of startups and investors presenting at the 11th FinTech Forum (21st Nov. 2019 in Frankfurt):
- Trality (Austria): Making the tools of Wall Street available to everyone, with algo-trading bots.
- Remipay (Germany): enterprise solution for simple multi-currency payments on all devices.
- iCEIBA (UK): The Litigation Claims Financing Platform powered by Blockchain.
- BizBot (Norway): helps entrepreneurs and investors manage their cap tables, via an easy-to-use use and connected platform
- Coindex (Germany): digital asset manager to purchase, manage and store an index-based crypto portfolio.
- Ybanking (Poland): a virtual bank offering multiple products via a Platform-as-a-Service
- Lingua Custodia (France): AI for high-end translations in finance e.g. fund prospectus, equity research etc.
We are also pleased to have leading early stage investors on stage, covering investment trends in various areas of European FinTech:
- Assaf Shamia, Investment Director, Giesecke+Devrient Ventures
- Christian Knott, Partner, Capnamic Ventures
- Mathias Jaeggi, Partner & CEO, SeedX Lichtenstein
Startups: apply to pitch! Email contact (at) fintechforum.de
Agenda/ Registration: https://ftf11.eventbrite.com
Get onto our mailing list for updates on the European FinTech startup, investments and M&A scene.