We are pleased to announce the first set of startups selected to present at #5YFTF, FinTech Forum’s 5th Anniversary Edition taking place on 22nd Nov. 2018 (scroll down for further info).
We are proud to welcome InvestHK, HK FinTech, Börsen Zeitung (media partner), advinda Investor Cloud, LH Miles & More, Be Think, Solve, Execute and Innogy Innovation Hub to the FinTech Forum partner community!
Here are the startups who will be on stage, “in a Tweet”:
- advinda is disrupting how the Alternative Investment industry raises institutional capital- a simple CRM solution combined with proprietary investor intelligence on more than $68 trillion AUM in the cloud.
- XTECH is a German cryptocurrency exchange, enabling access to the hottest coins in the cryptocurrency ecosystem to both professional and amateur traders.
- Fractal offers on-boarding and payment software for Token Launches (ICOs) – a multidisciplinary, international endeavour- with a focus on compliance and usability.
- RYSKEX is the next level of RISK EXchange, offering a hedging platform for insurance risks embedded in a B2B ecosystem. It brings together risk management units and institutional investors via a blockchain-based P2P approach supported by AI and an own token.
- finbc is the P2P receivables exchange and financing platform for SME on the blockchain, enabling international invoicing and payments- both regular or cryptocurrency- right out of the ERP system.
- <Startup in stealth-mode> is building the first fully regulated index replication mechanism for ETF crypto investing based in Germany.
- Growney is a digital Investment Advice company with a transparent, cost- effective and simple product for retail customers in Germany. They recently signed a cooperation with Signal Iduna, and receives high ratings from the independent non-profit consumer website FinanzTip.de.
- AAZZUR is an intelligent account aggregator with a functionality layer, where customers connect their accounts thanks to PSD2 and OpenBanking, tailored to international customers. They have acquired live Alpha customers already, and were part of the TechStars Berlin program (2018).
- ForexFix offers easy and fast hedging against currency fluctuations for small and medium businesses who are doing business internationally and have costs or revenues in foreign currencies. Unlike traditional banks, Ebury or Kantox, our service is easy to use and less expensive.
- BITA, as a recent article describes them- is “the S&P of crypto indices“- the first professional index and data provider in the digital asset space. They develop, calculate and disseminate real-time indexes and proprietary datafeeds covering the digital asset universe (cryptocurrencies and digital tokens)- or, .
- CrowdDesk offers “full-service Fundrasing-as-a-Service: digitised and standardised issuing and investment processes for SMEs, startups or public agencies who need to raise capital through the crowd”. Cooperation with GLS Bank on Europe’s first crowd-investing platform of a bank.
- Imburse Payments is “the first end-to-end platform to solve customer value challenges at transaction level using AI/ML to optimise the offer/transaction technology combination”. With 3 committed PoCs, they have won “Best Pitch” at Swiss Fintech event and accepted to the Plug n Play Europe Batch 0 (Insurtech).
- Neon Banking is Switzerland’s 1st independent #mobile bank–free banking, offering simple, mobile and free everyday banking – free current account linked with Debit MasterCard and variety of third party products. They recently announced a cooperation with Hypothekarbank Lenzburg.
We are looking forward to welcoming them on stage!
10:00 – 10:30 Event Registration
10:30 – 10:40 Welcome Note: Frank Schwab, Co-Founder, FinTech Forum)
10:40 – 10:50 5 Years FTF + Deal Highlights (Samarth Shekhar, Co-Founder, FinTech Forum)
10:50 – 11:50 Startup Pitches I
11:50 – 12:30 Guest Presentations
Thorsten Terweiden, InvestHK
(further speakers TBA)
12:30 – 13:30 Buffet & Networking
13:30 – 14:30 Startup Pitches II
14:30 – 15:00 Guest Presentations
Essential lessons from Germany’s first FinTech: Laurens Mauquoi, Smava
(further speakers TBA)
15:00 – 15:30 Panel Discussion: German FinTech, Outside Backers- Fast Forward 2023
Dr. Christian Nagel, Earlybird Venture Capital
(further panelists TBA)
15:30+ Coffee & Networking
Participating Companies (updated weekly)
advinda Investor Cloud
Be Think, Solve, Execute
DC Placement Advisors
Earlybird Venture Capital
First Momentum Ventures
Hasso Plattner Institute
Innogy Innovation Hub
Miles & More
9th FinTech Forum | 4th Anniversary Edition: Frankfurt, Sep. 2017
8th FinTech Forum in Tweets: Frankfurt, Nov. 2016
7th FinTech Forum in Tweets: Frankfurt, Apr. 2016
FinTech Forum On Tour | UK FinTech meets Germany: Frankfurt, Mar. 2018
FinTech Forum On Tour | InvestTech: London, Apr. 2017
FinTech Forum On Tour | FinTech meets Telecom: Frankfurt, Mar. 2017
FinTech Forum On Tour | FinTech meets Travel: Neu-Isenburg / Frankfurt, Sep. 2016