We are pleased to announce the first set of startups selected to present at #5YFTF, FinTech Forum’s 5th Anniversary Edition taking place on 22nd Nov. 2018 (scroll down for further info).
We are also proud to welcome LH Miles & More to the FinTech Forum partner community: more about them in the next few days!
Here is a teaser about the startups who will be on stage:
- ForexFix offers easy and fast hedging against currency fluctuations for small and medium businesses who are doing business internationally and have costs or revenues in foreign currencies. Unlike traditional banks, Ebury or Kantox, our service is easy to use and less expensive.
- BITA, as a recent article describes them- is “the S&P of crypto indices“- the first professional index and data provider in the digital asset space. They develop, calculate and disseminate real-time indexes and proprietary datafeeds covering the digital asset universe (cryptocurrencies and digital tokens)- or, .
- CrowdDesk offers “full-service Fundrasing-as-a-Service: digitised and standardised issuing and investment processes for SMEs, startups or public agencies who need to raise capital through the crowd”. Cooperation with GLS Bank on Europe’s first crowd-investing platform of a bank.
- Imburse Payments is “the first end-to-end platform to solve customer value challenges at transaction level using AI/ML to optimise the offer/transaction technology combination”. With 3 committed PoCs, they have won “Best Pitch” at Swiss Fintech event and accepted to the Plug n Play Europe Batch 0 (Insurtech).
- Neon Banking is Switzerland’s 1st independent #mobile bank–free banking, offering simple, mobile and free everyday banking – free current account linked with Debit MasterCard and variety of third party products. They recently announced a cooperation with Hypothekarbank Lenzburg.
We are looking forward to welcoming them on stage!
Startups please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, no later than 8th June 2018.