1. Who are you?
Joschka Friedag, Co-Founder and CEO of Cringle.
2. Which services do you sell and who are your competitors?
We are building a mobile p2p payment solution which works with your regular bank account.
3. How did you get your start-up idea and how did you finance your startup?
It was a common problem between our friends. We received the EXIST scholarship from the Technical University of Berlin.
4. What were the biggest challenges in starting?
5. What areas within FinTech do you personally find most interesting and why?
It is a very special and complicated industry which is hard to compare to other industries.
6. What opportunities do you see for FinTech startups in the DACH region, and how can we help to accelerate it?
There is a huge market demand for innovations. Banking needs to change. You can help by connecting established players with startups.
7. What tip would you like to give FinTech entrepreneurs?
You need a lot of staying power.