In the past 7 years we at FinTech Forum have evaluated over 3,500 pitches and given a lot of feedback. More than 350 FinTech startups have presented their business models in 7 minutes each.
From this we developed a template. We recommend that all founders cover at least the following eight themes in their presentation.
1. Elevator pitch: the ability to explain the service clearly in 60 seconds
2. The customer: value and benefit
3. The market potential
4. How do you stay ahead of the competition?
5. Marketing and sales approach
6. The core team
7. Key figures, KPIs & finance
8. Roadmap & current status
Here to the template: